Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Posie Pocket Flower Clip Review


Say hello to my very first review! *sweats bullets*


**The Posie Pocket**

Click here to go to the shop

The Posie Pocket is a shop on Etsy that specializes in gorgeous handmade accessories. Their prices are very affordable and their products are BEAUTIFUL! They sell clips, headbands, ruffled shirts, and even pretty headbands for kids! Here are some of my favourite items from the shop:





I won the Navy & Plum Clip from a giveaway and promptly received it from the shop.



My Thoughts:
This clip arrived carefully wrapped in tissue paper. It wasn't flattened or smushed in any way. It's made well and is sturdily attached to an alligator clip. The pictures just don't do the flower justice; it has the most BEAUTIFUL shades of midnight blue and rich, deep plum in satin and tulle. The black bead cluster in the centre is an elegant finishing touch.



I wore it in my hair straightaway, and I just felt so dang pretty that I got a nice boost of confidence. I received many compliments on the clip and it's so lovely that I find myself creating outfits around it. The clip can be worn with my hair up or down, either way looks great. The clip is $9 and while I think it's a little much, it's entirely worth it for something you're not going to find anywhere else.

Rating: ***** [five stars: great product and am 100% satisfied]

* * *

Guess what?? I won not one but TWO prizes from the incredible Blogmania event that just ended! I scored a $50 Sephora gift card from dBeauty Junkie and this wonderful package from Book Sake. Chubby Cheeks Thinks was even sweet enough to regift to me an e-book that she won. The book is Unholy Night by Candice Gilmer, and I'm excited to read it.

So there we have it, my very first review :) I hope you liked it!

3 comments:

Pink Dandy Chatter said...

BEAUTIFUL! She makes very pretty accessories..yay for handmade.

Thanks for stopping by Pink Dandy Sunday Blog Hop and for posting it on your blog.
http://pinkdandychatter.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

That clip is beautiful. I'm off to check out the etsy shop. I'm a new follower from the Sunday blog hop. I figured I'd better follow you since I'm 1/2 Canadian! I hope you'll come on over and follow me too.

Unknown said...

Hi..following from Pink Dandy chatter blog hop...would love to have you follow back!
http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/