Friday, September 24, 2010

Something About Mary 1-25


1. I seem to think people will actually care enough to read these random facts.
2. One of my biggest obsessions is fragrance. I have so many perfumes & body mists that it's crazy. Virtually one for every mood!
3. For the first 8 years of my life, I lived just 4 hours from my husband.
4. I love being kind to people.
5. I have a huge crush on actor Zachary Quinto. Yum yum!!
6. I'm a HUGE geek, especially when it comes to Star Trek and Final Fantasy.
7. I hated girly things when I was in my late teens. I was all super-feminist.
8. I'm working on my very first webcomic.
9. People confuse photos of me for my 14 year old niece, and vice versa (we're actually biological sisters and we DO look almost identical now).
10. I met my husband on the internet in 2002.
11. I've always wanted to play violin.
12. My favourite season, where I feel I can really express myself in style and creation, is autumn.
13. My favourite holiday is Christmas, followed closely by Halloween.
14. My married name means "apple tree" in Hebrew.
15. I own a lot of beautiful healing crystals and stones.
16. I was 23 when I first rode a city bus.
17. I began writing short stories before I could even write properly.
18. I adore Sharon Osbourne.
19. I've been battling with my weight all my life.
20. I might have a thing for shoes.
21. My husband is like the male version of me.
22. In offline life, I'm pretty shy and awkward.
23. I'm a prolific digital scrapbooker, going by the name SilverHealer in most digiscrap communities.
24. My official pseudonym's first name & middle initial are a play on my SilverHealer username, which I've widely used online since 2002.
25. My favourite time of day is evening/night. I'm a vampire!

No comments: