Monday, September 27, 2010

Something About Mary 26-50


I've got a few product reviews coming soon, plus an update at my digiscrapping blog! In the meantime...


26. I have a fondness for brightly coloured socks.
27. I greatly fear rejection.
28. I love to study other religions and cultures.
29. I'm the first female in my family to reach 26 years of age and not have kids yet.
30. I think I might be a Japanophile.
31. I hate vacuuming.
32. I have about 30 hardbound journals dating back to early 1998.
33. My first kiss was when I was 19.
34. I have a thing for Victoriana.
35. When I was 13, my dream was to be a country singer O_O
36. I write fantasy, fantasy sci-fi, and paranormal fiction.
37. I see myself as more of a kid with experience than an adult.
38. One of my biggest weaknesses is anything related to cosmetics.
39. My favourite season is autumn.
40. I just got accepted into my second term as a Digital Elite Team digiscrapper on DSP.
41. Cool, cloudy days make me thrive creatively.
42. I can't drink decaf coffee; it literally makes me physically sick.
43. I have some pretty intense anxiety issues.
44. I see my life as a Nicholas Sparks novel.
45. I used to write all kinds of fanfiction.
46. One of my favourite authors is Anne Rice.
47. Thunderstorms excite me.
48. I've been writing since before I knew HOW to write.
49. Oreos, Whoppers, M&Ms, and Reese's are my four biggest junk food weaknesses.
50. I'm addicted to entering blog giveaways!!! AAHHHH

No comments: