Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome!

I have a blog solely for my digital scrapbooking adventures, layouts, and creations *points to the right sidebar*, but I felt like I ought to make a blog for everything ELSE in my life! Here you'll find lots of stuff that might be random at times! I'll post photos, my latest crafting/art/writing projects, and my journey to live greener and become a Canadian mother. Everything, including product reviews, will be coming straight from my heart.

I've seen lots of great blogs for product reviews lately, and they've really inspired me. I like trying new products and testing their quality to my best ability. I'd like to be able to offer my readers good reviews so that they may make well-informed decisions when buying products (books, jewelry, accessories, makeup, clothing, eco-friendly housewares, fragrances, etc.)

So, I figure I might as well blog about what my latest purchases consist of. Hopefully I can rally up some companies to let me try their products to review and sponsor some giveaways while I'm at it! I ADORE giveaways and have just recently won a couple, myself. I'd love to be able to offer the same to my readers!

If you're seeking to have your products reviewed & sponsor a giveaway, please contact me and let me know!

No comments: