Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Time to Get Personal Again!

Grr. Our nice bare ground is covered in snow again. It's supposed to be spring, Canada, what the heck!!!

Anyway, here's a weekly meme I just discovered! I love these things :)



1. Have you ever traveled outside of the Canada?
Until 2008, I'd lived in the US all my life. I lived in western New York, north-central Kentucky, and southwest Virginia. I've also visited Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

2. If you could pack up today on a vacation and money was no issue where would you go?
Japan, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Italy, the Caribbean, Vancouver, or NYC.

3. Is there somewhere in Canada that you have never been that you would like to visit?
I've only ever travelled in/lived in Ontario. One of my life goals is to visit every province and territory, but the tops on my list are Vancouver, Newfoundland, and Montreal.

No comments: