Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I love October!

October is definitely my favourite month (next to December). The fall colours are brilliant and beautiful, there's pumpkin spice lattes to warm up your hands and belly and cozy fingerless gloves and cute boots to wear. Creative inspiration flies high on tepid days and chilly nights. I have Canadian Thanksgiving to prepare for as well as Hallowe'en. I dance in fallen leaves and gentle rains, wear cozy slippers, and love nothing more than to go on nature walks. October is glorious.

So I was pretty excited when I found the Samhain's Sirens blog, which is devoted to all things Hallowe'en and magick. From the 1st to the 31st, there's a daily blog post featuring different craft ideas, recipes, giveaways, songs, and magickal things. This is, truly, a blog that speaks to me! :)

Samhain Sirens
We're on day 3 of the blog, and today Jen from Rue and Hyssop talks about herbs and shares a giveaway from her Etsy store, Three Cats and a Broom. She's giving away one of her amazing Herbal Home Cleansing sets, which includes:

~ 1 package of her Smudge Mix
~ 1 bottle of her "Florida Water"
~ 1 Sweetgrass braid
~ 1 bottle of her "Prosperity" spray created with hand-picked herbs and resins that are associated with prosperity, luck and money.

I'll do my best to share each day's Samhain giveaways here! When I post about them, I have a chance of winning them! :)

Also, it's only 27 days until Hallowe'en!!! What are you planning to do for this mystical day?

No comments: