Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I Love Spring! PIC HEAVY!

There is such glory in a pure blue sky, a warm breeze, a golden evening sun, and fragrant blooms and bird song both filling the air to create an ah-mazing symphony. On evenings like this, I feel so connected to nature and Spirit, and at such peace and happiness that I want to weep.

Last night's walk with le hubby was serene and beautiful. All we could hear were robins and other birds singing in the trees. Dandelions numbered in the thousands, turning happy faces to the slowly-setting sun. The sunlight was rich and buttery-gold, and the sky turned ice-blue and peach as the light began to fade at 8:30.

I really think that spring is a little bit of Heaven on Earth. A mighty queen reigning over one hemisphere at a time, spilling her mind and heart onto everything the sun can possibly touch. Magick at its finest and purest.

I took oodles of pictures! Enjoy these views of the royal court of spring, dearhearts!


This is the view from our door :)








































Blessings,
Mary

3 comments:

Plumrose Lane said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment Mary ~ I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! What a joy to have the opportunity to help create and share a more beautiful world. *smile*
♥Sharon

R's Rue said...

Beautiful pics!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Awesome post and I love your blog background. Awesome!!