Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lovely Things 8-13-13






Hi there! Sorry for this first of many Monday postings to be so late that it's now Tuesday. I spent a total of six and a half hours at my friends' pool, and I've been exhausted ever since! :)

Today I'm going to share with you some gorgeous galaxy print things that I've found on the web. I'm a sucker for this pattern and I really don't care if it's trendy or not! I found some great leggings that I'm going to get for those fast-approaching autumn days and nights.



One of many beautiful nebula necklaces from Rainforest Necklaces


I need this print from Symphony of Stars!


And I need this one, also from Symphony of Stars. Go check out this beautiful shop!

Via Pinterest

Amazing nail art by Chalkboard Nails. I tried this look once; it was SO much fun to do!

What a pretty batik journal from Patiak! I would probably use this as a dream journal.

Via Pinterest

Can't forget the galaxy tights or leggings! :) These are from Crazy Galaxy.

I would really like this dreamy scarf from Dream Express.

I want to try my hand at making a DIY galaxy shirt, skirt, or shoes like these ones gifted to Jordyn from P.S. Heart...


I hope you all have a fantastic day, wherever you are in the galaxy! :)