Sunday, September 22, 2013

Freebie Time - Mini Mantras





Hello, lovelies! Today I'm excited to share my first freebie with you since my digital scrapbooking kits. I have created twenty Mini Mantras for you, using my own photography, for you to print out and keep in your pocket, your purse, or anywhere where you can choose one to repeat to yourself throughout your day.

Here's what they look like! (Download files are below)


Print them out on cardstock (they will print out at 2x2 inches each) and enjoy! I hope that you will feel the love and goodness that this set radiates + that you're inspired by them. Print them and cut them out for yourself or as a gift for someone you love. Use them in swaps or on greeting cards!



Download:
Page 1 - PDF
Page 2 - PDF


Love and light,
Mary



Please remember that Goddess Within's freebies are for personal, non-commercial use only. Print them for yourself or as a gift, but please do not sell or redistribute them in any way! If you'd like to share any of my freebs on your blog, link directly to the post and not to the files themselves. Got it, goddesses? Thank you from the bottom of my glitter-filled heart!

No comments: