Monday, September 16, 2013

Lovely Things 9-16-13



Happy Monday, everyone! It's time for lovely things again to brighten your (and my) evening. Sorry I'm so late in the day!

I had a very busy and wonderful weekend. On Saturday I spent time with my girls Liat and Alora again, fasting with them until we went to Liat's mom's place that evening to break for a fantabulous Yom Kippur dinner. We laughed so much, enjoyed the night breeze, and feasted on gefilte fish, challah, watermelon & feta, homemade chicken soup, salads, and more. I am so blessed to have been part of that dinner with my three lovely ladies. Alora, Liat and I went back to their place later and spent the night drawing. I'm so happy to say I've got lots of inspiration right now and can't wait to share it with you! On Sunday I went with a friend I hadn't seen in a while to see Fallout Boy at Echo Beach. Dancing + singing along in the rain and sand was so much fun, even if we did freeze our butts off!

This week I'm sharing some wrist warmers I've found on Etsy. I love wrist/hand warmers SO SO SO much!!! It's one of my favourite things about fall and winter. Once cool weather arrives, on they go, and I'm always looking for new ones. These are ones I've favourited this past week and dream of owning.


[ via TuppersPatch ]


[ via lostanfound ]


[ via mafiz ]


[ via knitvalley ]


[ via katinytis ]


Do you have a favourite pair of wrist/handwarmers? Show me below in the comments! :)

Love and light,
Mary

No comments: