Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday 10-10-13


Sorry this is a little late, goddesses! But better late than never, right? Haha!

- Soft kitten paws hugging my legs.

- A home that's steadily getting nicer looking by the day as I deep-clean and declutter!

- Walking into Michaels and seeing all the holiday stuff up and smelling wondrous cinnamon and bayberry wafting through the store.

- Pumpkin spice Timbits. That is all.

- Having such a nice nature walk with my MIL yesterday.

- Getting happy mail yesterday!

I won this beautiful Yemaya candle from A Witch By Any Other Name on Day 3 of the Samhain's Sirens festivities! Isn't it beautiful?

And I won this Hard Candy cosmetics package a while back and it arrived along with my Yemaya candle! Woohoo!! I can't wait to wear the nail polishes!

- A bit silly, I know, but I got a pearl pink Nintendo 3DS! FutureShop had a one-day special to trade in two games and get the pink 3DS for $26. Woohoo! You guys probably know by now how much I love pink!

- The pleasant, cleansing feeling of donating items I'm no longer needing or attached to.

- Fulfilling wishes on a group on Swap-Bot =)

- The smell of dry leaves during the day and burning leaves in the evening. I heart this!!



Love and light,
Mary

No comments: